- Mechanical engineer in design and soft robotics
- Currently a research scientist and lecturer at Yale
- Worked at Yale and Purdue as a postdoc in soft robotics
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana
- Several teaching awards
- Estus Lambert Fellowship for Teaching
- Ingersoll-Rand Fellowship for Academic Excellence
I am currently researching soft robotics in the Faboratory. My work on active robotic skins will be published in the September 2018 issue of Science Robotics, so keep an eye out for it!